How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya?
The US mainstream media was positively gleeful about Khadifi getting whacked, jamming the airwaves with anti-Khadifi propaganda, but not a lick of information on anything contrary (see video below). You had to have been truly braindead not to have smelled the phony stench. Folks, we are indeed living in a Globalist and possibly Satanic, Zionist-controlled nation. No doubt whatsoever. [INCOG]
by James Buchanan
Air power is so important to a war that even a small, poorly organized ground force can triumph if it has a modern air force behind it. The NATO decision to provide air support to rebel forces in Libya guaranteed that the rebels would be victorious. CIA agents on the ground called in air strikes until Khadafi’s military was obliterated.
Few people have questioned the legality of outside forces taking sides in a civil war. What if Red China grows to be much more powerful than the US and they decide to supply air support to the people who are staging the “Occupy Wall Street” protests?
Libya’s dictator for 42 years, Moammar Khadafi has been accused of many things. According to an ex-MOSSAD agent, the Israeli MOSSAD set up a transmitter in Tripoli to make it appear as though Libya was ordering terrorist attacks. This is what led to President Reagan bombing Libya in 1986, killing Khadafi’s adopted baby daughter and resulting in the loss of two US crewmen from an F111. Israel has never been reprimanded, punished or even officially blamed by the US for provoking that incident.
Another terrorism accusation against Khadafi involved the shoot down of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie. An article from the Scotsman notes “A FORMER Scottish police chief has given lawyers a signed statement claiming that key evidence in the Lockerbie bombing trial was fabricated. The retired officer – of assistant chief constable rank or higher – has testified that the CIA planted the tiny fragment of circuit board crucial in convicting a Libyan for the 1989 mass murder of 270 people.” [this damning quote was scrubbed from UK’s Independent, but I found the original Scotsman article and linked it here — INCOG]
The police chief, whose identity has not yet been revealed, gave the statement to lawyers representing Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, currently serving a life sentence in Greenock Prison [released on medical grounds 2 years ago]. The evidence will form a crucial part of Megrahi’s attempt to have a retrial ordered by the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC). The claims pose a potentially devastating threat to the reputation of the entire Scottish legal system. The officer, who was a member of the Association of Chief Police Officers Scotland, is supporting earlier claims by a former CIA agent that his bosses ‘wrote the script’ to incriminate Libya.”
Rense & Susan Lindauer – NATOs Libyan War Crimes
A contrived and unprovoked war – NATO’s terrorism knows know boundaries.
*******Warning; Graphic images!*********
Just before the NATO war on Libya began, there was a story that Khadafi wanted to fix the price of oil to a gold-backed currency. There was a similar story about Saddam Hussein wanting to change to a different currency than the dollar for pricing oil shortly before the latest US war on Iraq.
Perhaps the best way to judge Khadafi would be to see how he treated his people looking at programs that existed within Libya at the time of his death. It seems he had programs that Americans could only dream of. In fact, Americans are lucky if their jobs haven’t been outsourced yet, and White Americans still suffer government-mandated reverse discrimination for college entry, jobs and promotions.
Here’s a list of government programs that existed in Libya under Khadafi from Global Research.
Sixteen Things Libya Will Never See Again
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.
3. Having a home considered a human right in Libya.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms are all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need, the government funds them to go abroad, for it is not only paid for, but they get a U.S.$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.
8. If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidizes 50 percent of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amounting to $150 billion are now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.
12. A portion of every Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gives birth to a child receive U.S.$5,000.
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.
15. 25 percent of Libyans have a university degree.
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Manmade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
Extra hot supermodel Vanessa Hessler (right) just lost her job for speaking out favorably about Khadifi’s family. She merely said: “The Gaddafi family is not as they are being depicted, they are normal people”, she said, adding that the rebels were “people who don’t know what they’re doing.”
Can you believe it? For only saying that? The real power structure obviously doesn’t want such talk too widespread among the glitterati. Read more here.
You really think we have free speech in America? The NWO Jews have been working steadily to shut us all up. Besides getting us Americans fighting enemies of “sacred” Israel, this is another big reason for the “War on Terror.” And they know people are finally getting wise to their little dealy.
“The real reason keeping America on the ”War on Terror” merry-go-round is that the subversive International Jews responsible have control of our money and media.” — ME
Many of us grew up with Gaddafi being deemed as a boogeyman. Was he…or was he set up ? Often Western culture is brainwashed into thinking an UNelected dictator is synonymous with oppression , a terrorist threat etc. Does that imply, by default, our Western Gov’ts are better ?, or even worse…that they are any different ? In some context, democracy as we know it or currently manifested is a crock,and illusion, it is a dictatorship.
Look at what this article lists as what average Libyan Citizen were once entitled to. Have we seen anything close to this in Western Countries?
The true test is in how the average citizen is treated.
If that is a brutal dictatorship …where’s our visa and plane ticket ?
Once we UNlearn the entrenched propaganda, perhaps this is/was Gaddafi’s intent….He was not stupid and fully aware of WHO really ran Western Countries and wanted no part of this Global Imperialism. He realized he had several natural gifts within his country, ie cheap oil and vast quantities of precious water. It appears his main goals were he simply wanted independence, the most important of which is internal control of the Banking System, no more Rothschild Scum. He saw how Africa was still exploited as a colony and wished to empower his continent’s neighbouring countries to at least achieve equal footing on the world stage.
Is there something wrong with that ?
It appears his biggest sin was in actually following through with the best interest of his own country, being an example to other countries, hence he effectively created his own Death Sentence and had to be taken out ASAP with more lies and propaganda. He probably was fully aware of theglobal Financial Collapse , who was behind it, and wanted to remain immune from it.
Now Syria and Iran are next on the list. If and when these holdouts collapse…they are coming after the REST OF US….GUARANTEED …….get the picture?